inspiring – connecting – transforming
Volunteer Registration Form
About the Founder
Volunteer Registration Form
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
ZIP / Postal Code
Enter the number of volunteers in your group, including yourself.
18 and beyond
Day of Service - Please select your preferences
paint (exterior & interior)
yard work (with my own tools)
yard work (no tools of my own)
exterior (patio/yard) cleaning
interior (home/garage) cleaning
handyman (minor repairs)
packing and organizing
other task(s) preferred
Please enter preferred task(s).
Enter event name.
Enter event date.
Enter specific event task(s) you would like to volunteer for.
How did you hear about the event?
I read the consent form and agree to the terms.
RELEASE, INDEMNITY, AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
I am signing this RELEASE, INDEMNITY, AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK on behalf of myself and my Minor Child (if applicable). In consideration of participating in the Weekly Collective Day of Service Event,
1. Consent. By checking the box. Participant voluntarily consents to Participant’s participation in the Program. The terms in this Agreement shall serve as a release and assumption of the risk and costs by Participant and its family, heirs, estates, executors, administrators, and assignees.
2. Assumption of the Risk. Participant expressly acknowledges that the Program involves physical activity and dangerous activities that carry the potential for serious injury and property damage and loss to Participant, which cannot be fully eliminated. Such physical activity may include, but is not limited to, painting, lifting heavy objects, use of chemicals and toxic substances, use of ladders, use of sharp objects and dangerous tools, sanding, dusty and poorly ventilated conditions, uneven or slippery terrain, vehicular travel, unsecured animals, traffic, trips and falls, contact and/or crashes with other participants, effects of weather including heat and/or humidity, effects of dehydration, defective equipment, water hazards, and any hazard that may be posed by volunteers.
Prior to participation in the program, Participant agrees to discuss any concern about health and the ability to participate with a physician. Participant understands the risks of participation in the program, including the risks associated with travel, events, and activities, and Participant agrees to assume all risks and associated costs. Participant certifies that Participant is physically and mentally fit to participate in the Program and has not been advised otherwise by a qualified health professional.
Participant further understands that, should Participant be injured during the program, Participant will not be covered under any workers' compensation insurance, health insurance or other insurance. Participant consents to the medical care and transportation, and Participants understands that this Agreement extends to any liability arising out of or in any way connected to such medical treatment or transportation.
Participant voluntarily agrees to assume the risks of death, bodily injury, and property damage, regardless of severity, that Participant may sustain as a result of attendance at or participation in the Program.
3. Media Rights. Participant agrees to grant to Weekly Collective and its officers, employees, agents, and collaborators, the following rights: (a) permission to videotape and/or photograph Participant during his/her participation throughout the program; and (b) rights to copyright and publish all or any part of photographs and/or motion pictures and/or voice recordings and/or written/spoken statements that are taken of Participant during the program (“Media”), for use as part of the program in all media forms, including but not limited to, printed, moving, audio and electronic forms, and all exhibitions, public displays, publications, commercial art, and advertising without limitation or reservation. Participant waives any and all rights to damages, royalties, and other compensation arising from or related to participation in the program and/or arising out of Media.
4. Indemnification. To the extent permitted by law, Participant further agrees to release, hold harmless and indemnify Weekly Collective and its officers, employees, agents, partners, donors, and collaborators from and against any and all present or future claim, loss, and liability arising out of my participation in the program and/or arising out of the rights granted herein.
5. Knowing and Voluntary Execution: I, the undersigned, have carefully read this waiver of liability, fully understand its contents, and am aware that this is a release of liability and contract with Weekly Collective and sign it of my own free will.
All volunteers under 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian read and agree to this section.
CONSENT OF PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN FOR MINOR'S PARTICIPATION AS A VOLUNTEER:
I, the parent, or legal guardian of this participant, choose to permit them to participate as a volunteer for Weekly Collective Volunteers. Acting both for myself individually and on behalf of my child or ward, I further acknowledge that my child’s or ward’s services are being offered on a voluntary basis without anticipation of any financial remuneration. I agree that he/she will abide by any rules and direction provided by those helping to administer the event service or activity.
CONSENT OF PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN TO MEDICAL, DENTAL OR HOSPITAL CARE OF MINOR VOLUNTEER:
I, the parent or legal guardian of this volunteer authorize medical, dental, surgical, hospital care, treatment or diagnosis of said minor and I acknowledge that there is no insurance coverage from Weekly Collective Volunteers in the event of an injury to authorized volunteers and I agree to accept that coverage.
The parties agree that this agreement may be electronically signed. The parties agree that the electronic acknowledgement is the same as handwritten signatures for the purposes of validity, enforceability, and admissibility.
Content is protected !!